BOHO CHIC

02:40


The other day, I was messing around, combining prints, mixing textures and patterns, having fun and not expecting anything. I love to see people who are adventurous and experimental, reckless and bold, but frankly speaking I’ve never tried to be like that, it just doesn’t feel like me. In everyday life my style is quite simple and minimalist. Considering the above mentioned you can imagine, how astonished I was to discover a style where my affinity for anything beaded, floral, sequined, baggy and embroidered perfectly fits in.

Have you already guessed what’s on my mind? Alluring. Astonishing. Impeccable. Eye-catching. Unique. All of these describe Bohemian Chic, also called “ a gypsy style”, it doesn’t know any limits, drawing on various bohemian and hippie influences.

I’ve been inspired by such classic icons , as Brigitte Bardot and Jane Birkin, as well as Kate Moss, Sienna Miller and lately Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, whose bohemian style is always on point.

Having been repeatedly re-surfaced in varying guises, boho chic has become shatteringly cool and almost ubiquitous. Printed maxi dress, gladiator sandals, baggy cardigans, a floppy hat, a fringe bag, chunky earrings, every style of boot imaginable may help you express your free spirit. These trends aren’t dying anytime soon and might become some of the wardrobe staples.

I’ve been trying to meld bohemia and glamour and I’m pleased to share with you this outfit.

If you are a profound romantic ( I admit to being one), inspired by far-off lands and eager to create your own world, boho chic might be the perfect choice for you.

Outfit of the day:

CARDIGAN – Top Secret

VEST – Ralph Lauren

SKIRT – Divided by H&M

BOOTIES – Jonny’s

NECKLACE – Stradivarius

EARRINGS – Accessories
















You Might Also Like

0 comments

RELATED