PAPER TOWNS

03:24


Traffic. Lights. Hurry. Most of us are used to what is called an urban lifestyle, we communicate, but do not intrude, we cooperate, and still keep our lives private, we look up at the sky, having big plans in mind, dreaming and idealizing, and nevertheless are reluctant to move out of our comfort zone. You may deny and I won’t persuade you as well as I won’t generalize or judge anyone. What I really wanna say is that all of us are looking at life through the prism of our thoughts and experiences. Instead of facing realities we are just looking at the ideas of things, building paper houses, paper relationships, paper towns, they are so shaky, that could fall apart if we changed our perception.

I mean, at some point, everyone has to stretch their limits and get into the flow of things feeling confident and optimistic, having the ability to laugh at the realities of life, having the courage to break the paper towns. Today I feel this need especially strongly, and  I’m pleased to share it with you.

Or maybe I’ve used it as an excuse to show you a way of styling this gorgeous backpack  I’m totally in love with.

Hope you love it! xoxo

Outfit of the day:

BACKPACK – Asos

JUMPER – Mango

BOMBER JACKET – Top Secret

SKIRT – Asos

SHOES – Next

SCARF – Tom Tailor











You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Lovely! The bag is really awesome ☺
    Xx, Anna
    liacorner.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete

RELATED