GLOW

04:57




Well, it's been a while since my last post on the blog.
Anyway, I'm not going to make any excuses about not having time and bore you with the details of my personal life.
I just want to show you something really lovely and beautiful.
The dress is quite simple and solid, except for the white stripe which embellishes it in some way and makes it look more exquisite. Such an elegant style of the dress gave me the chance to draw your attention to ruby beads in the first place. This accessory compliments almost any outfit you wear and plays it up a little bit ;)

Outfit of the day:

DRESS - Special

BAG - Naf naf

HEELED BOOTS - Clarks

BEADS - Handmade

Let the spring bring out in you the desire to look gorgeous, live to the fullest and just glow.







You Might Also Like

0 comments

RELATED