PRETTY IN PINK

04:23


Lately a lot of things have been going on and it’s been an extremely intensive week for me. I’ve been craving for this moment when I can finally focus on doing things I love and share this very special look with you.

So are you eager to know what’s so special about it? Well, one of the reasons this outfit is exclusive to me is that it absolutely reflects the way I feel and defines my mental attitude. I mean, to some extent, it embodies such features as softness and femininity, brightness, vibrancy and sophistication. If you’ve been following my blog, you are well aware that these are the qualities I’ve been trying to evoke. What is more, this dress was sewed for me as I had designed it myself, using some ideas from the vintage forties as well as some early fall trends.

As for colour, I kind of like to keep things light, or probably pink is as colourful as I get. Anyway, there’s always a pink for every occasion.

Summing up, even if your life has become as crazy as mine and you keep running around all the time ( I know having a beauty healthy routine is a challenge), make sure you look as well as feel your best. Hope you like this outfit. Talk to you soon!

Outfit of the day:

DRESS – Special

SHOES – Clarks

CARDIGAN – United Colors of Benetton

BRACELET – Promod









You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I love this outfit <3 It's so romantic and feminine, the bright pink definitely suits you :)
    And the dress is gorgeous, you did a great job designing it :)
    Kisses,
    www.bloggerissa.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing outfit! Super girly! Have a nice day, dear!

    Check my last post HERE!

    Mary ♥ | http://marymariastyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Post! The dress is very beautiful on you ^^
    Would you like to follow each other on G+, Bloglovin, GFC? I'll follow back after it.

    Kisses,
    Official Seol ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous!
    New on www.makeartnotlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow wow! You are so so gorgeous! You look absolutely stunning in this dress, babe! Love the color! xoxo

    -Lily from With Love Lily Rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look amazing ! I love pink colour in outfits :)
    please follow my blog : THE COLORFUL THOUGHTS

    ReplyDelete

RELATED