POLKA DOT

07:39




Back in preschool every girl had a perfect polka dot dress, I remember having a red one and it was quite similar to what other girls were wearing at the time.
Fortunately, now polka dot outfits are well-designed and versatile. Most importanly, we’ve got a chance to mess up traditional patterns. Huge, colourful, wonky, rigidly spaced, polka dots catch our eye and itrigue.
I don’t think there is ever a wrong time for a polka dot”, – Marc Jacobs has said and I completely agree with him.
Last but not least, I’ve noticed every outfit affects our self-image, emotions and feelings. Take a silk gown for example, wearing it makes you flirtatious and romantic, a formal suit determines moderation and restraint, and polka dots are responsible for natural and unaffected behavior. I may a bit exaggerate, but I believe it to be true.
Therefore the next time you go shopping, I suggest that you think how your purchase makes you feel.
Outfit of the day:
TOP – Sisley
SHORTS – Asos
WOODEN HEEL SANDALS – Noir
LEATHER BRACELET – Braska
BEAD BRACELET – Handmade
SCRUNCHY – Stradivarius










You Might Also Like

0 comments

RELATED